Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 67 - Lazy Day

After the excitement of yesterday, there's really not much to say about today at all.

I had a lie in, as I was exhausted from yesterday, and got up around 11:30. I had spoken to Ian Williams (manager of Berghof) and one of the head chefs about using the kitchen to make a family dish, which has been heavily criticised by the Arsenal lot, as it sounds gross, but tastes amazing. It's called Tuna Fish Crunch, and contains a mixture of boiled egg, peas, tuna and curry sauce, topped by ready salted crisps. Sounds odd but tastes amazing.
Anyway, I'd asked Ian about using the kitchen to cook it, and he said it was fine, along with the head chef. So I went down to double check I could use it. Sadly, the head chef wasn't in, and one of the other chefs was. I already wasn't a fan of her, and disliked her even more when she said she couldn't let me in. I was gutted. I was about to prove to all the Arsenal chaps that my dish was delish, with evidence from Martin. I'll have to wait until next week!

We had a roast for lunch instead, then headed to Checkers to grab a few bits for the apartment. Got back, watched the Gerrard vs Carragher charity match, and just chilled out.

We got a bit hungry later on so went to Da Vinci's for dinner. It's our favourite restaurant, along with Yindees. Food was beautiful. I had a burger while Martin had a Pizza. After that we headed back to chill out some more.

Like I said not much to say about today. After a tiring day yesterday, and a trip out tomorrow with Lourens and Joe, it was nice to laze about and catch up on rest. Tomorrow should be good though, read about it same time tomorrow!

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments/feedback, leave it here! You can do it anonymously if you want to, but we'd prefer to know who's commenting so we can get back to you!